Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?


I am most proud of my explanation of my answer during the presentation because explaining a programming language within 20 minutes of speaking is very difficult. I think I did as well as I could to explain it within the
limited time, along with definitions and object-oriented concepts.
2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

I felt I had explained my content pretty well, using props and my object oriented activity. I felt I could be heard throughout the room and I had eye-contact with the audience. I also hit time and referenced some of my research with the Java Website and the Android Application Developement. The hook and activity included the whole audience and did aid in showing others the idea of Java being a part of a huge mobile development environment.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

What worked for me in my Lesson 2 was the activity and my explanation of the answer.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

However, I wish I had gone back and cited more resources that I had within the presentation. It was something I only did at the end so it hindered my ability to back up what I was teaching.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  

I think my 2nd answer is either going to be HTML or Objective C.

No comments:

Post a Comment